An exciting opportunity for an administration professional to work within a dynamic and growing environment. This opportunity is full time with three days during the week, office based and Saturday and Sunday home based.
At Locate a Locum we’re on a mission to simplify recruitment through the use of efficient technology. Due to ongoing growth we’re looking for a customer service administrator to join our highly ambitious team in Belfast.
About this role
We’re looking for someone incredibly organized with the ability to work to their own initiative and deliver exceptional levels of service to our customers.
You will have an opportunity to work with a fantastic team and take advantage of ample opportunities to grow with the business.
- Minimum 1 year’s administrative experience in a busy office environment
- Strong working knowledge of personal computers including browser-based applications and Microsoft Office
- Confident working with a dynamic customer base
- Comfortable on the phone dealing with high levels of inbound queries
- High attention to detail with both writing and communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, office business environment where things can change on a daily basis
- Ambitious, self-motivated and driven, personable, able to work alone and as part of a team
- Receptive to ideas and feedback
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service
- Answer Support queries via email and telephone
- General Office Administrative Duties
- Deal with inbound calls
- Assist our customers with payment queries and general customer service
- Provide on-going support to the Operations team and Executive Team
If you are interested, send your cv to email@example.com or click 'Apply Now'