We are looking for an organised, dynamic, committed office manager to assist help us in a period of rapid growth. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, organised and ready to take on varied duties.
Why work at Locate a Locum?
If you’re looking for a role with real impact, then look no further.
Our culture encourages our people to continually develop themselves and their career within a collaborative environment, if you have an idea of how to improve our product or service we want to hear it.
- Experience of office management in a busy office environment
- High level of IT literacy – Knowledge of Google suite or Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
- Knowledge and experience of payroll and HR platforms
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills and ability to plan
- Experience of planning and organising events, including all of the event logistics (such as venue, catering, promotion)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate and liaise confidently with senior management and middle management peers
- Qualifications: 5 GCSEs Grades A-C (to include Maths and English)
- Finance admin, including helping with payroll, issuing invoices and reconciliation
- General Office tasks including updating policies and procedures
- General filing and records maintenance
- Providing hospitality within the office
- Responsibility for the recruitment process, interview organisation and induction of new staff members
- Organising event logistics including travel and accommodation
- Organising all aspects of meetings and events
- Organising company social events
- Office upkeep – including ordering basic kitchen supplies, stationery, equipment, and first aid supplies
- Assisting senior members of staff with personal administration/management of diary and the taking of minutes at meetings when required
- HR functions including: Holiday tracking, rewards platform management
- Providing advice and information to callers; issue relevant information to users and perspective clients
- Other adhoc duties as required
If interested please email 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or click 'Apply Now'