Nurse Manager County Down -£55,000 basic The Group
- Small locally owned group with just one Care Home but other Care services.
- Reputation for internal progression of employees.
- Investors in people.
- Good support structure.
Perks and Benefits
- 60+ bedded home.
- Dementia, Old Age, and Physical Disability Nursing Home.
- Well managed home with flawless recent RQIA inspection report.
- A very competitive base salary.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking.
- Commitment to further development and career progression.
- Third Level Nursing Qualification and registration with NMC.
- 5 years’ post qualification experience.
- Strong Care Home experience.
- Preferably Nurse Manager experience, or very strong Deputy Manager experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested, please click apply and submit an up to date CV for consideration.
Upon receipt of CV you will be contacted and supplied with full details on my client before any submission is made.
For a confidential chat call or text Matthew on 07710225410, or 02078594613.
Follow our Facebook page ‘Locate A Locum Nursing’ for more live vacancies, and industry news.