Our mission is to mobilise the healthcare workforce. And we are succeeding.
Locate a Locum created an online platform to enable Locum Pharmacists to apply for available shifts. The platform gives access to locum work, covering holidays and sickness in some 8000 pharmacies across the UK and Ireland, working with some of the biggest names.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, target driven sales executive who is comfortable creating new business for our software solution in a large new market.
- Identifying the highest priority target accounts in the new marketplace
- Identifying key decision makers via researching accounts and then generate interest using specific value messaging
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing new business sales opportunities
- Developing and executing sales strategies in order to achieve sales targets
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product focusing on our clear and compelling value proposition
- Driving new product sales and delivering against revenue targets
- Working with marketing team to further drive lead generation and awareness
- Working with technical and executive team members in complex sales scenarios
- Developing client proposals that effectively communicate our ROI
- Documenting plans, activities and opportunities accurately in the CRM system
- Actively collaborate across the business to ensure seamless coverage
- Experience of working within Healthcare.
- A working knowledge of selling complex and/or SaaS solutions
- At least 3 years experience of selling business or enterprise software and generating new business
- Ability to act as a ‘hunter’ with proof of new business results delivered to date
- Experience of complex selling, not just telesales
- Proven experience of effective qualification skills
- Ability to prioritise potential customers within a large and complex market
- A ’natural’ in developing relationships and learning more through professional questioning
- Able to research, create and then effectively deliver a personalised value proposition to each prospect
- Willingness to prospect and identify new opportunities in the market
- Driven and determined to over achieve targets and objectives
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team & individually
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
What you can expect from us
Belfast city centre location / Hybrid Working Environment.
Opportunity to grow your skills career with us.
Regular staff nights out (when we are allowed) .
Revenue base annual Company bonus.
Being part of the LaL family that supports you and celebrates success with you.
Simply send your CV and a brief cover letter explaining which role you’d be interested in and why you think you’d be a great fit to Recruitment@locatealocum.com
__No Agencies Please __