Our mission is to mobilise the healthcare workforce.
Locate a Locum has created workforce management software for the healthcare
industry. We currently work with some of the biggest names in Pharmacy including
Boots and Lloyds Pharmacy.
The next stage of our growth sees us looking for an Account Manager to be
responsible for managing our key client accounts.
Your primary focus will be supporting and building customer relationships to
maximise retention and increase revenue.
- At least 5 years experience of Consultative B2B Account Management
- Commercially astute. We are looking for someone who is commercially
- aware, shows initiative and is highly organised
- A ’natural’ in developing relationships and learning more through professional
- Able to research, create and then effectively deliver a personalised value
- proposition to each prospect
- Driven and determined to over-achieve targets and objectives
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team & individually
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Experience of working within Healthcare
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at both Executive and
- Nurture, expand these key relationships and be accountable for your portfolio and associated revenue numbers
- Proactively grow your portfolio through identifying and pursuing cross-sell & up-sell opportunities
- Act as a strategic partner to understand the objectives and needs of customers and then develop solutions through the company’s offerings
- Develop expert knowledge of the Locate a Locum platform
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and customer feedback to cross-functional teams
- Document plans, activities and opportunities accurately in the CRM system
- Create a repeatable and transferable framework for managing our clients
- Complete end: end management of commercial renewal agreements
- Prepare and facilitate regular account business review meetings to attain low churn rates and maximise upgrade opportunities
- Develop and execute account management strategies in order to achieve targets
If this is the role for you, then please email us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your salary expectations
We love working with local agencies, we will contact you if we need support!