Locate a Locum is looking for a creative Content Marketing Executive to help drive the next phase of growth for our company. Reporting to the Marketing lead, the Marketer will play a major role in innovating healthcare.
This role will require a high degree of cross-team collaboration within the team, partnering with our marketing lead, operations teams, and development team whilst building strong and mutually beneficial relationships with our agencies and partners.
You will be an agile marketeer with the ability to create, execute and refine campaigns to gain maximum traction.
Above all, the role will be an incredibly exciting, impactful, and personally rewarding career choice.
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Design experience - Photoshop or Canva is fine for this role
- Good experience of writing promotional content
- Proven experience of quality control of copy content
- Understanding of writing for offline and digital channels
- Understanding of brand compliance, CRM, and SEO
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a project environment
- A passion for brand and house style
- Ability to understand complex and technical issues and communicate them simply
- Collaborative working style
*Experience launching into new verticals
*Experience working with project management tools (Asana)
*Agile approach to marketing
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve the content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your salary expectations
NO AGENCIES PLEASE