Our mission is to mobilise the healthcare workforce. And we are succeeding. Locate a Locum has created an end: end workforce management software solution for the healthcare industry. We currently work with some of the biggest names in Pharmacy including Boots and Lloyds Pharmacy.
We’re looking for a commercially focused Finance Manager that will take responsibility for the finance function within our business.
• 3+ years of experience in a Senior Finance Position
• Qualified accountant holding an ACA, ACCA, CIMA professional qualification or equivalent
• Work experience in a fast-growing technology organisation
• Excellent understanding of accounting processes and the need for appropriate controls in place
• Demonstrable commercial acumen and ability to influence and drive results
• Experience preparing financial models and forecasts
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to engage with influence non-financial people/ teams
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Experience of Xero is desirable
Cash Management and forecasting: Experience managing daily cash flow and accurately presenting the current and future cash position in real-time
Manage the preparation and provision of monthly management accounts to Board
Manage weekly cash flow and cash flow forecasting
Manage invoicing and collections (in collaboration with Account Managers and Office Manager)
Providing close and continuous support to budget holders, ensuring that they understand their budgets and actual costs.
Manage HMRC and other regulatory filing requirements
Manage quarterly VAT Returns and R+D Tax
Supervise monthly payroll, pension, and supplier payments
Partner with CEO on investor Relations - financial decks and fundraising
Provide insight into customer' contract modelling
Budgeting and Planning: Ability to prepare meaningful analysis for strategic decisions and model financial scenarios
Manage KPI reporting across the Business to drive decision-making.
Financial analysis and modelling, help us to identify financial levers and formulate growth strategies through market segmentation, pricing, churn analysis and understanding of profitability
Understand current performance and the strategy map, and make recommendations that help achieve company goals.
Leading process Implementation: Develop and follow through with processes that will streamline operations
Experience with financial operations that are beyond budgeting and modelling. Eg working knowledge of HR/Legal
Influence decisions through the provision of analytical insight into key decisions.
Working closely with budget holders and key team leaders in the Business to provide them with the analysis to make robust decisions.
Lead on Company Commission and Bonus Structures
Tracking company KEY performance indicators and OKRs
Please send your CV and covering letter with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE