Locate a Locum has successfully captured the pharmacy Locum Market and we’re now looking to expand and grow our perm division within the healthcare industry.
We currently work with some of the biggest names in Pharmacy including Boots and Superdrug and have recently launched into the Health and Social Care Industry.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and target driven Recruitment Consultant to join our Perm Division.
The successful candidate for this role will already have a proven track record in standards driven Permanent Recruitment, and have the drive and ambition to grow business
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience
- Previous experience of Proven customer service background
- Confident and professional communicator with staff at all levels
- Understanding of employment law and how it relates to recruitment
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Motivation, focus, consistency, accuracy to detail and strong time management skills;
- A Professional, polite and courteous telephone manner with excellent communication and listening skills;
Use of Bullhorn and Linked in Recruiter
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission
- Revenue based annual Company bonus
- Belfast city location
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to grow
- LaL family that support you and celebrate success with you
No agencies please!
- Full ownership of 360 recruitment process
- Set vacancies live and post adverts on relevant platforms
- Use platforms to proactively headhunt candidates: social media, LinkedIn etc.
- Conduct pre screen telephone interviews with candidates
- Coordinate interview schedules and feedback with Clients
- Responsible for the efficient collection and collation of the required compliance documentation for all candidates recruited by the company
- Responsible for the efficient and effective candidate journey, maintaining the LaL Brand
- Keeping the CRM up to date
- Meet agreed weekly/monthly KPI’s, as outlined by your line manager
- Research competitors and develop good understanding of your clients/ the market
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of Immigration laws
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of discrimination laws
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the Disclosure and Barring Service
Simply send your CV and a brief cover letter explaining which role you’d be interested in and why you think you’d be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org