Our mission is to mobilise the healthcare workforce.
Locate a Locum has created an end:end workforce management software for the healthcare industry. We currently work with some of the biggest names in Pharmacy including Boots and Lloyds Pharmacy.
The next stage of our growth sees us looking for a SAAS Account Manager to be responsible for upselling/ cross-selling our products and managing customer renewals. Your primary focus will be supporting and building customer relationships to maximize both retention and increase revenue
● At least 5 years experience of Consultative B2B Account Management
● Commercially astute. We are looking for someone who is commercially aware, shows initiative and is highly organised
● A ’natural’ in developing relationships and learning more through professional questioning
● Able to research, create and then effectively deliver a personalised value proposition to each prospect
● Driven and determined to over achieve targets and objectives
● Highly computer literate
● Excellent presentation and communication skills, verbal and written.
● Ability to work as part of a team & individually
● Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Experience of working within Healthcare.
●Build strong and positive relationships with clients at both Executive and Operational levels
● Nurture, expand these key relationships and be accountable for your portfolio and associated revenue numbers
● Proactively grow your portfolio through identifying and pursuing cross-sell & up-sell opportunities
● Act as a strategic partner to understand the objectives and needs of customers and then develop solutions through the company’s offerings
● Develop expert knowledge of the SaaS platform
● Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and customer feedback to cross-functional teams
● Document plans, activities and opportunities accurately in the CRM system
● Create a repeatable and transferable framework for managing our clients
● Complete end: end management of commercial renewal agreements
● Prepare and facilitate regular account business review meetings to attain low churn rates and maximise upgrade opportunities
● Develop and execute account management strategies in order to achieve targets
If this is the role for you, then please email us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com