Locate a Locum is looking for a creative, commercially focused B2B Marketing Specialist to help drive the next phase of growth for our company. Reporting to the Marketing lead, the B2B Marketer will play a major role in innovating healthcare.
We are an outcome-focused marketing team with clearly defined metrics both in terms of new business generation and customer retention.
You will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on our business and its future growth and will demonstrate an appetite to continually measure, track and iterate on your campaigns and initiatives.
This role will require a high degree of cross-team collaboration within the team, partnering with our sales team, marketing lead, and marketing exec whilst building strong and mutually beneficial relationships with our agencies and partners.
You will be an agile marketeer with the ability to create, execute and refine campaigns to gain maximum traction.
Above all, the role will be an incredibly exciting, impactful, and personally rewarding career choice.
- Experience working in a start-up business with an "all hands on deck to get the job done" mentality
- Marketing experience (2 Years minimum) in a SAAS organisation or B2B space
- Demonstrable experience in driving and demonstrating revenue growth through marketing campaigns
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with the ability to influence and coach a variety of internal and external partners/customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management, prioritisation, and time management skills
- The ability to articulate complex marketing strategies to non-technical audiences, simplify the complex
- Background in planning and strategy, with experience delivering a brand proposition
- Experience working with either a media or creative agency - agency relationships
- Experience working with marketing automation tools e.g. Hubspot
- Experience in lead generation, qualification, and nurturing
- Experience hosting webinars
*Experience launching into new verticals
*Experience working with project management tools (Asana)
*Agile approach to marketing
- Manage B2B marketing channels
- Share responsibility for customer pipeline development and the resulting revenue streams, working closely with our sales team
- Manage the marketing to our different customer segmentations
- Use insight and analytics to help us communicate our compelling value propositions
- Research the external market to understand competitors in the healthcare market (Pharmacy, Optical & Social Care)
- Implement strategies and integrated B2B campaigns designed to maximise engagement, including identifying senior decision-makers
- Define the channel mix for campaigns including digital media, online/offline content
- Planning and creation of marketing assets/collateral
- Make recommendations for media spend and campaign budgets
- Work closely with multiple teams, most critically sales, to support sales throughout the pipeline
Please send your CV and covering letter with your salary expectations to
NO AGENCIES PLEASE