Locate a Locum is looking for a creative, commercially focused B2C Marketing Specialist to help drive the next phase of growth for our company. Reporting to the Marketing lead, the B2C Marketer will play a major role in innovating healthcare.
We are an outcome-focused marketing team with clearly defined metrics both in terms of new business generation and customer retention.
You will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on our business and its future growth and will demonstrate an appetite to continually measure, track and iterate on your campaigns and initiatives.
This role will require a high degree of cross-team collaboration within the team, partnering with our marketing lead, operations teams, and dev team whilst building strong and mutually beneficial relationships with our agencies and partners.
You will be an agile marketeer with the ability to create, execute and refine campaigns to gain maximum traction.
Above all, the role will be an incredibly exciting, impactful, and personally rewarding career choice.
- Degree in Marketing or 2 years marketing experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a commercially focussed technology environment
- Experience working closely with a sales team
- Strong project management/organisational skills
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Experience working with a CRM or marketing automation platform (For example Intercom, HubSpot,)
- Experience of working with collaboration tools like Asana or Trello
- Excellent understanding of SEO
- Knowledge of the Google Suite of products including Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Experience working with design software would be advantageous
- Experience creating video content would be advantageous
- Experience hosting webinars
- Event Management Experience (Trade Shows)
*Experience launching into new verticals
*Experience working with project management tools (Asana)
*Agile approach to marketing
- Developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns for our B2C audiences outlined by Marketing Lead
- Writing blog articles to maintain Locate a Locum as the thought leaders in the healthcare industry
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, emails, and websites.
- Understanding the product and locum profile and be able to communicate effectively both offline and online
- Management of all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram) in line with brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Producing monthly report of activities for Marketing Manager to present at board level
- Executing marketing automation strategy outlined by Marketing Manager
- Assisting in arranging all aspects of company events including logistics, administration, event promotions and effectively running and executing webinars.
- CRM management
- Working closely with industry bodies and partners
- Working closely with agencies and third parties
- Lead Generation
Please send your CV and covering letter with your salary expectations to
NO AGENCIES PLEASE