Our mission is to mobilise the healthcare workforce.
Locate a Locum has created an end:end workforce management software for the healthcare industry. We currently work with some of the biggest names in Pharmacy including Boots and Lloyds Pharmacy.
The next stage of our growth sees us looking for a Customer Success Executive to ensure our Customers reach success with our product . You'll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more
- 3+ years customer success experience in a SaaS or software company
- Highly computer literate and technically astute
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
- Superior attention to detail
- Team player and can-do attitude
Project Management Experience
- Be the main point of contact between the company and our range of enterprise accounts
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Collaborate with the development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Own Upsell, Crosssell and Renewal Opportunities
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs and targets
- Management and creation of knowledge base, tutorials and training videos
- Taking ownership of customers issues and following problems through to resolution
Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
Simply send your CV and a brief cover letter explaining which role you’d be interested in and why you think you’d be a great fit to Recruitment@locatealocum.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE