Our mission is to mobilise the healthcare workforce.
Locate a Locum has created an end:end workforce management software for the healthcare industry. We currently work with some of the biggest names in Pharmacy including Boots and Lloyds Pharmacy.
The next stage of our growth sees us looking for a Customer Success Executive to ensure our Customers reach success with our product . You'll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate they have the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Have at least one years’ experience in a software testing or quality assurance role.
- Strong communication skills essential to liaise with all stakeholders to ensure that customer requirements and issues are understood.
- Have the desire and drive to continually improve quality of the products.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases.
- Experience of co-ordinating testing activities.
- Experience of analysing user story acceptance criteria to build tests.
- Have a strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in (or actively learning) software automation tools and processes such as Cypress, Postman etc.
- Relevant testing qualifications such as ISTQB would be highly desired
- Assist with building out areas of automation in future e.g. api testing, performance testing etc
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary
- Revenue based annual Company bonus
- Belfast city location
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to grow
- LaL family that support you and celebrate success with you
No agencies please!
You will be part of the QA team, and will work closely with the Software Development team to carry out the following duties:
- Gain a high level of knowledge of the application and client use-cases to ensure the end-users experience is maintained and improved upon.
- Provide feedback in the form of discussions, defects, feature requests to improve the quality of the product for the team and our clients.
- Develop and maintain a successful quality assurance process.
- Plan, document and report effective manual software test cycles
- Assist the product delivery teams to improve the quality of the products
- Assist with release management of the application
- Have a desire to learn and develop test automation test processes (Cypress framework with Cucumber) with the assistance of the software team
- Assist with the software support process alongside the rest of the team.
- Effectively communicate the status of work progress to completion with application stakeholders
- Identify and raise defects in a timely manner using Jira
- Assist with the research and setup of suitable testing environments
Simply send your CV and a brief cover letter explaining which role you’d be interested in and why you think you’d be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org