We are looking for a forward thinking, creative marketing executive to work closely with our marketing manager to communicate our brand, services and benefits across the healthcare industry.
As a marketing executive, you'll contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote Locate a Locum to both consumers and businesses.
Why work at Locate a Locum?
If you’re looking for a role with real impact, then look no further.
Our culture encourages our people to continually develop themselves and their career within a collaborative environment, if you have an idea of how to improve our product or service we want to hear it.
- Degree in Marketing or 2 years marketing experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a commercially focussed technology environment
- Experience working closely with a sales team
- Strong project management/organisational skills
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Experience working with a CRM or marketing automation platform (For example: Intercom, HubSpot, Salesforce, Pardot , SEM Rush)
- Experience of working with collaboration tools like Asana or Trello
- Excellent understanding of SEO
- Knowledge of the Google Suite of products including Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Experience working with design software would be advantageous
- Experience creating video content would be advantageous
- Developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns for our B2C & B2B audiences outlined by Marketing Manager
- Writing blog articles to maintain Locate a Locum as the thought leaders in the healthcare industry
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and locum profile and be able to communicate effectively both offline and online
- Management of all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram) in line with brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Producing monthly report of activities for Marketing Manager to present at board level
- Executing marketing automation strategy outlined by Marketing Manager
- Assisting in arranging all aspects of company events including logistics, administration and event promotions
- CRM management
- Working closely with industry bodies and partners
- Working closely with agencies and third parties
- Lead Generation
If interested please email 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or click 'Apply Now'