Our mission is to mobilise the healthcare workforce. And we are succeeding.
Locate a Locum has created an end:end workforce management software solution for the healthcare industry. We currently work with some of the biggest names in Pharmacy including Boots and Lloyds Pharmacy.
Our recruitment team needs a results driven, motivated individual who has strong experience in delivering high volume placements.
Over-achieve on the delivery of our recruitment sales business plan
Build and manage a high performing recruitment sales function
Carry your own quota and continue to build relationships with customers
- At least 3 years previous recruitment experience including temporary and permanent placements
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Proven experience of building and managing high performing recruitment teams
- Experience in successfully mentoring and/or leading others effectively
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent communication skills,both verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team & individually
Previous Healthcare Recruitment experience (in house or agency)
- Leading by example in how to be a successful recruitment salesperson and helping the team overcome objections
- Track recruitment sales team metrics and report data to leadership on regular basis
- Lead weekly and/or monthly meetings with both sales team and leadership
- Implement performance plans and develop sales contests and incentives to drive performance
- Manage day-to-day performance of sales reps and deliver regular reviews
- Meet with team to provide regular feedback, support, and training
- Accurately forecast on a weekly and monthly cadence to meet and exceed targets
- Win new business, using traditional business development methods
- Team building- Responsible for hiring, retaining and promotion of staff
- Relationship management- you will be working one on one with our customers and expected to deliver a fantastic service
- Report on data trends and be prepared to flex strategy appropriately
- Liaising with product, customer support and marketing teams to ensure maximum efficacy
- Owning the strategy, creation, and testing of mini-projects to actively increase results
If this is the role for you, then please email us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com