We’re looking for a results driven, motivated recruitment leader who has strong exeprience in delivering a high volume placements.
You will be responsible for managing a team working with our clients on the growth of our temporary placement division. At Locate a Locum we believe the best Leaders lead by example, so part of your role will be to develop and build on our current candidate base.
We’ll judge you based on your ambition, determination and attitude, not just on your previous experience, so please do apply and show us why you’re the right fit for the role.
You will have an opportunity to work with a fantastic team and take advantage of ample opportunities to grow with the business.
You will be given lots of responsibility from day one and will quickly build your skills in daily operations of an early growth business. This is a role with scope for progression, ideal for someone with interest in a technology environment.
- Good understanding of managing operations in a recruitment business
- Self-motivated to hit targets
- Experience in high volume recruitment
- Strong organisational and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- An attention to detail, and the ability to be task-oriented
- Proficient in the use of technology
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Confident and charismatic in approaching, engaging and integrating users
- An ability to visualise process flows and communicate these in a structured manner
- Hands on attitude to problem solving
- Strong team management experience
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding KPI’s
- Manage the team delivering temporary recruitment process; including sourcing, assessments, preparation and bookings
- Monitor and be accountable for growth of both the Locum and healthcare customer base to achieve commercial objectives
- Source locums using a multi-channel approach that ensures the best locum for each shift
- Win new roles for the Locate a Locum Careers business, using traditional business development methods
- Operate as an expert in industry best practice, monitoring new trends and opportunities to consistently raise standards and service of Locate a Locum
- Relationship management- you will be working one on one with our users and expected to deliver a fantastic service
- Process support – you will help to refine and improve our ‘on-boarding’ process for new users, including providing feedback and suggestions, and even creating new processes
- Build brand awareness, drive sales and establish/ maintain a firm and loyal community
- Report on data trends and be prepared to flex strategy appropriately
- Liaising with product, customer support and marketing teams to ensure maximum efficacy
- Owning the strategy, creation, and testing of mini-projects to actively increase results
- Ensure that the Locate a Locum client & candidate database is updated and maintained
If interested please email 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or click 'Apply Now'