Locate a Locum created an online platform to enable Locum Pharmacists to apply for available shifts. The platform gives access to locum work, covering holidays and sickness in some 8000 pharmacies across the UK and Ireland, working with some of the biggest names.
You will be required to engage with existing and new customers, delivering 1st line support, you will be working within our agreed SLAs whilst maintaining a high level of service through effective and proactive communication and troubleshooting. You are meeting our customers' needs through ensuring they are getting the most from our system. You will need to understand and explain complex technologies and concepts in easy-to-understand terms. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
You will work closely with our internal operations and development teams to understand our customers needs and priorities for them.
- Previous experience supporting SAAS systems
- Healthcare/healthtech industry knowledge is a bonus
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written forms to address both technical and consultative audiences.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Highly computer literate.
- Team player and can-do attitude.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Confident and charismatic approach in approaching, engaging and integrating users
- A passion for technology.
- Desire to learn about emerging technologies and continually develop knowledge.
- Drive to become a trusted advisor to peers and clients.
- Able to understand customer budgets and tailor our training solutions appropriately.
- Creation and maintenance of online learning tools.
- Accurately logging all queries and support requests from our customers and internal teams..
- Analysis of call logs in order to discover any underlying issues or trends.
- Day to day management of all Incidents and Service Requests, owning and progressing calls to other teams or third parties for further investigation.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of our software solutions and new functionality as it is released.
- Responding to support in a timely fashion and within SLA.
- Achieving a high first resolution rate consistently.
- Following instructions, either written or in diagram form, in order to set up a system or fix a fault.
- Create and maintain supporting documentation to build out our knowledge base in order to support our user base.
- Ability to work to ITIL based standards and processes, ensuring procedures are adhered to, highlighting any gaps and suggesting improvements.
- Proactively provide feedback to product management on opportunities to improve the solution based on your customer insights.
- Advise and guide our customers, and internal staff on queries they may have on the use of our solutions.
- Work within and maintain our KPI targets monthly.
- Uploading data to the LAL system to support our client onboarding process.
What you can expect from us
- Belfast city centre location / Hybrid Working Environment.
- Opportunity to grow your skills career with us.
- Regular staff nights out (when we are allowed) .
- Revenue base annual Company bonus.
- Being part of the LaL family that supports you and celebrates success with you.
Simply send your CV and a brief cover letter explaining which role you’d be interested in and why you think you’d be a great fit to Recruitment@locatealocum.com.
Closing date: 31st January 2022
NO AGENCIES PLEASE