Our mission is to mobilise the healthcare workforce. And we are succeeding.
Locate a Locum has created an end: end workforce management software solution for the healthcare industry. We currently work with some of the biggest names in
Pharmacy including Boots and Lloyds Pharmacy and have recently launched into the
Health and Social Care Industry.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, hands-on and target driven Sales Director who is comfortable creating new business for our software solution in a large market. Within your initial 12 months, you will prospect and establish a pipeline of medium to large opportunities through your own business development skills and established network of contacts.
We expect you to personally secure significant new business in your first year and set the foundations for building a team of dynamic sales professionals
- Demonstrable 10 year+ track record in high value B2B software sales delivering significant 6 figures sales results consistently
- Recent experience of selling SAAS solutions at C-Suite-level within enterprise-level clients
- Ability to formulate and execute a sales strategy within the assigned territory, deliver pipeline development, acquire new customers and grow revenue
- Overseen monthly, quarterly and annual planning activities including forecasting, pipeline management and effectiveness.
- Results-focused, history of quota overachievement and trajectory of growth at the same company
- Willingness to prospect and identify new opportunities in the market
- Entrepreneurial mindset and drive, comfortable with ambiguity and a strong desire to succeed
- Discipled in managing time and resources and a sound approach to qualifying
opportunities are essential.
- Able to roll-up sleeves and do things an account executive might do, and lead a C-Suite presentation later on the same day
- Works cross-functionally with peers within Sales and across Product, Marketing, and Customer Success to ensure a seamless customer experience through contract stage, signature, and handoff.
- People management experience recruiting, leading and developing salespeople.
- Ability to travel throughout the UK & Ireland as required
- Experience of working within Healthcare.
- Experience working for organisations that offer SaaS solutions in HR, Recruitment and Workforce Management Software.
- Initially, you will individually build a sales pipeline of highest priority target accounts.
- Manage the full sales cycle in a consultative manner, meeting and/or exceeding
quarterly and annual quotas.
- Work externally and cross-functionally to understand the market opportunity and develop a plan for the territory
- Position Locate a Locum on a path to multi-million £ ARR over the next 3 years
- Responsible for ensuring that sales processes and infrastructure are in place to ensure continued success, consistency in approach and scalability.
- Probe deep into accounts to map stakeholders, cultivate champions, and ensure you have built trust across a wide critical mass of stakeholders.
- Sell a complete solution of software and services to ensure customer success, drive growth through acquiring new business.
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product focusing on our clear and compelling value proposition.
- Work with our current customer success team to hand-off new clients for activation and platform onboarding.
- Turn our new clients into evangelists and referenceable clients
- Help our marketing team maintain and improve market position and generate brand
leads we can pitch to, learn from, and sell to.
Simply send your CV and a brief cover letter explaining which role you’d be interested in and why you think you’d be a great fit to Recruitment@locatealocum.com
No agencies please