Our mission is to mobilise the healthcare workforce. And we are succeeding.
Locate a Locum has created an end:end workforce management software solution for the healthcare industry. We currently work with some of the biggest names in Pharmacy including Boots and Lloyds Pharmacy.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, target driven sales executive who is comfortable creating new business for our software solution in a large new market.
- At least 3 years experience of selling business or enterprise software and generating new business
- Ability to act as a ‘hunter’ with proof of new business results delivered to date
- Experience of complex selling, not just telesales
- Proven experience of effective qualification skills
- Ability to prioritise potential customers within a large and complex market
- A ’natural’ in developing relationships and learning more through professional questioning
- Able to research, create and then effectively deliver a personalised value proposition to each prospect
- Willingness to prospect and identify new opportunities in the market
- Driven and determined to over achieve targets and objectives
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team & individually
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Experience workign within Healthcare
A working knowledge of selling complex and/or SaaS solutions
- Identifying the highest priority target accounts in the new marketplace
- Identifying key decision makers via researching accounts and then generate interest using specific value messaging
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing new business sales opportunities
- Developing and executing sales strategies in order to achieve sales targets
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product focusing on our clear and compelling value proposition
- Driving new product sales and delivering against revenue targets
- Working with marketing team to further drive lead generation and awareness
- Working with technical and executive team members in complex sales scenarios
- Developing client proposals that effectively communicate our ROI
- Documenting plans, activities and opportunities accurately in the CRM system
- Actively collaborate across the business to ensure seamless coverage
Simply send your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a great fit as wll as our salary expecattions to email@example.com