We are excited to announce that we will be doing our first training webinar with senior instructor and founder of MEDLRN, Faheem Ahmed.
With the current shortage of doctors within the UK, the NHS workforce strategy has turned to up-skilling other healthcare professionals. Yet, there is a growing gap between patient needs and the skills and knowledge of the workforce required to care for them. Join the UK's first multi-disciplinary led postgraduate training provider for all healthcare professionals in our latest webinar.
By the end of this webinar, you should be able to:
- Know the role of the ‘future pharmacist’ and locuming
- Explain the importance of developing your clinical knowledge
- Devise a plan on how to develop your clinical skills
- Understand opportunities that are available once you educate yourself
- Understand how Locate A Locum & MEDLRN can support you to achieve your goals
A little bit about Faheem Ahmed (Founder of MEDLRN)
Faheem is a highly experienced prescribing pharmacist. He has worked in the healthcare industry for over 10 years and has progressed towards setting up a chain of pharmacies and hospitals in Europe and Asia. Faheem’s passion for education and dermatology led him to set up his own private practice in Oxford. Presently, he is studying towards his advanced clinical practice.
Date: Tuesday 25th May at 6:45PM
Guests: Lauren Fullerton (Digital Marketing Specialist at Locate A Locum) and Faheem Ahmed (Senior Instructor at MEDLRN)
For more information visit www.medlrn.com