Great news, automated payments are here for Superdrug shifts. After a few delays due to the complexity of the process we are delighted to announce that this feature is now fully functional.
What this means for locums?
- First up and importantly, the automated payments feature is currently only available for Superdrug shifts.
- Payments will be faster than ever before and locums will be able to track the live progress of their payments.
- Pending - needs approved by Superdrug
- Approved - will be included in the following Tuesday’s BACS run
- Processed - the countdown is on, once processed payments take 3 to 5 days to hit your bank account
- PAID - cha-ching!
- There’s a little bit of ‘one time’ administration to do for locums, but this is a small price to pay for faster, more streamlined payments. Locums must input their photo identification and bank details before they complete a shift, if these details are not completed then unfortunately payments will not be made until details are updated.
- We’re working on some pretty big developments in this area including an ‘invoice summary’ for locums. Watch this space for more information.
We love feedback, so if you have any thoughts or comments on this or any other developments we’d love to hear them in the comments below.
Locate a Locum is available to download at Apple and Google Play.