Join us for our first locum webinar of 2021 where we will be joined by special guests Foremans LLP to discuss the potential impact of IR35.
On Wednesday 10th March, we will be covering the following:
- Who will apply the Off-Payroll Working rules?
- Deducting Tax & NI: Do you have employment rights?
- What is a Status Determination Statement?
- Can you still claim your expenses?
- Will you need to file an Income Tax Self Assessment?
- Q&A - There will also be the opportunity to ask our accounting experts and the Locate A Locum team any additional questions that you might have.
Date & Time: Wednesday 10th March: 7:30PM (listen live or on-demand)
Presenters: Lauren Fullerton (Digital Marketing Specialist, Locate a Locum) and special guest Ian Broomhall (Foremans LLP).
We look forward to seeing you there; This is one you won’t want to miss!