Before you can start booking high paying shifts on our platform, we need to verify your documents. We know it can be a pain to do this, but this is a legal requirement which we carry out on behalf of the pharmacy employers who are on the system. We can also appreciate that sending these documents can be annoying, so we've created a simple upload process to ease the pain, and best of all you can do it all from your phone!
What Essential Documents do I need to upload?
Photographic ID (eg Passport) - England, Scotland, Wales, NI, Ireland
Indemnity insurance - England, Scotland, Wales, NI, Ireland
Enhanced DBS (Police Check) - England & Wales
PVG Scheme Record (Police Check) - Scotland
Enhanced AccessNI (Police Check) - NI
Enhanced Garda Vetting Check (Police Check) - Ireland
GPHC (Reg Number) - England, Scotland & Wales
PSNI (Reg Number) - NI
PSI (Reg Number) - Ireland
What Accreditations do I need to upload?
Level 2 Safeguarding
Summary Care Records
Basic Life Support
Substance Use and Misuse
How do I upload my Essential Documents?
- On your profile tap on the required documents button
- In the documents section first upload your essential documents by tapping the upload button.
- Tap the "drop files here" modal
- Once you select the document it will automatically start to upload (this may take up to a minute depending on your internet speed)
- After the document has uploaded the status will be updated to pending (orange)
How do I upload my Accreditations?
Repeat this process for your accreditations in order to boost your profile as much as possible. Once you have uploaded your documents a member of our compliance team will review them and approve you on the system. This should be done within 1-2 working days.
Please note that in order to get approved on the system you must upload all essential documents (Photo ID, Indemnity Insurance and Police Check)