As a care home manager, we understand how important your time is in ensuring that patient care is at the highest level and that your team of permanent and bank staff are fulfilled and content at work.
The workforce crisis within care has been reported on widely so much so that the government are in their second year of running the Made with Care campaign. A nationwide recruitment campaign for carers, we’ve highlighted the benefits of this here, and the resources available to you.
Handling all of this is difficult, so we ask you, what could you do with an extra 8 hours every week?
With our bank management system, we could save you this time due to the automation of many manual processes such as rota and leave management along with staff expenses. With an extra 8 hours, you could devote this time to the professional development of your team and patient care. To tackle the workforce crisis we’ve put together multiple blogs on strategies for doing so and the benefits of retaining staff and reducing reliance on agency staff that are often extremely expensive.
Benefits and processes
We’ve highlighted some of the benefits of using Locate’s bank management platform below and what the process would look like if you were interested in finding out more.
Guaranteed 100% compliant staff
You can manage your temporary staff compliance requirements from certificates to insurance. This feature is perfect to support CQC investigations as you don’t have to search through paper trails as the information is all available in one place. In addition to these features, you can also utilise the Reports feature for your bank staff, allowing you to make data-driven decisions.
What if my team aren’t tech-savvy?
If you’re concerned that your staff may not be tech-savvy do not worry. We understand that your employees may not be native technology users, but it is certainly a concern that is raised often with our team. You can reassure your staff that our app is designed with them, and you, in mind.
Our technology is advanced and the capabilities are many, but the layout of our app and platform is simple and easy to follow. As we offer our app on the Apple App Store, it has to meet certain requirements for usability and we are happy to report that we exceed this.
The onboarding process
We understand it can be overwhelming to choose a technology to implement into your business. That is why our team at Locate a Locum are here to support you:
- Identify the pain points in your staff recruitment, manage leave requests and streamline payroll.
- Explain how our industry-leading bank management solution, can help alleviate these issues.
- Show you how user-friendly our platform really is, with our online live demo.#
- Ask us questions - whatever worries or concerns you may have, let us know! We work closely with our clients and development team to ensure that the platform meets your needs.
- Once you’ve decided to move forward with Locate a Locum we will hand you over to our dedicated onboarding team who will assist you in launching our solution within your care home.
- You will then be passed to our customer success team who will offer ongoing support to you and your team to ensure you receive the maximum benefits from the platform.
Get in contact
To receive further information on our bank management system you can contact our team at email@example.com and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss our full suite of features and how they can benefit your care home.